Shakti Verah, also known as Kumari ji , founded PeaceQuiet® in 2009.
Initially, a place where people visit to enjoy a genuine Tantra Massage,
for the past decade PeaceQuiet transformed itself into a sacred space
where Tantra Massage is used as a tool for Advaita and traditional
The following resume will not only show the long and arduous
trajectory Shakti Verah went through to acquire the proper skills, the
Wisdom and the knowledge but also the uniqueness in the field of
Tantra Massage and Eastern Self-Understanding .
- Shakti Verah first became aware of Tibetan Tantra literature while reading Social Anthropology at University of London.
- She became a direct student of Devatara and Andro Rothe - Diamond Lotus Institute of Tantra Massage Berlin and qualified as Tantra massage practitioner.
- Qualified as Tantra Energetic and Emotional Counsellor - Valerie Velard Naturheilpraxis Berlin.
- Shakti Verah Founded PeaceQuiet® Tantra Massage Temple in the UK
- Became follower of Eastern non-dualistic teachings. Master Shivam O'Brien. Attended Enlightenment Intensives - Parvani Hall Ireland - Spirit Horse Foundation Ireland
- Shakti Verah became a direct disciple of Sri Moojiji Advaita Master of Direct Self-Enquiry. Under Sri Moojiji Verah (Kumariji) became Self Aware. For the two years that followed Shakti Verah remained silent about this Wisdom.
- Participated in ten days Vipassana Meditation retreat in the tradition of Saya U Ba Khin.
- Quite spontaneously, the Wisdom of Advaita Self-enquiry presented itself as the framework of understanding of Shakti Verah Tantra Massage sessions. Having mastered the two disciplines the combination of Advaita and Tantra Massage teachings are Shakti Verah's unique signature.